If you're not completely satisfied with an item and it is unused and the component has been unfitted you can return it to us within 30 days of purchase. Once we have received it will issue you with a full refund or exchange for a different product.
How to make a return
Please contact us if you want to make a return and we will provide return details such as the return address to use. Once we have received and processed your return we will send you an email to let you know. Refunds will be made back to the original payment method and exchanges will be processed and posted to you. Just be aware that exchange items will not appear in your online account.
How to package returns
Please use the original packaging to return your order. If the product is returned in its original packaging, including labels, we will be able to process your return much quicker.
Condition of returns
Returned goods should be unused, in a saleable condition and in their original packaging with all labels still attached. Please ensure you do not affix labels or tape to the product packaging, only the external shipping packaging. Gritstone Cycles is entitled to refuse the return or deduct from a refund any diminution of value as a result of the product not being in the above condition. A deduction can be made if the value of the goods has been reduced as a result of you handling the goods more than was necessary. The extent to which you can handle the goods is the same as it would be if you were assessing them in a shop.
We are more than happy to offer an exchange wherever possible.However please note the following when requesting an exchange:
- You can only usually exchange like-for-like, meaning the same product in a different size/colour option.
- If you opt for an exchange it doesn't reserve stock. If you request an exchange and the product becomes out of stock while your item is on its way back to us we will process a refund back to your original payment method.
- If you require a replacement item in advance you’ll need to place a new order for the required item and opt for a refund when creating your return order.
- If a product is nearly out of stock and you want an exchange we would recommend placing a new order for the required item and opting for a refund as we cannot reserve stock.
- If you want to exchange a gift bought for you we will need some proof of purchase from us. We can then offer a a like-for-like exchange or a gift voucher refund.
Faulty item returns
If your item is faulty please do not dismantle or attempt a repair as this will invalidate any warranty and we will consider that you have accepted the goods as is. Items sent back to us will undergo a inspection and it may be necessary to send the item away to the manufacturer to confirm the fault. Once we have received your item back we will inform you how we need to proceed.
Please note: Items over 30 days old may need to be sent off for repair before we can consider a refund/replacement. Our returns team will inform you if this is the case.
To return a faulty item to us please contact us with details of the problem and we will do our best to resolve things quickly.